Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bracelet for Weekend to End Breast Cancer









About a week ago a friend of mine asked me if I would make three bracelets for a friend of hers who are participants in the Weekend To End Breast Cancer. I said absolutely. Today, I got an email from my friend, with a picture, could I make something like this. The above pictures are my interpretation of this bracelet.


I told her the that I would make the bracelet at cost and then cost out the retail price, and have her friends contribute the rest of the money to the Weekend to End Breast Cancer, or have them get someone to sponsor them for the bracelets.

Here is the link. www.endcancer.ca for this fine event, which ironically, I participated in three years ago!

1 comment:

nancyrosetta said...

Your blog is looking spectacular.
The bracelets are such a nice way to donate to the cause, too.
Keep up the good work!
Kisses!
zetta