Saturday, September 22, 2007

Daisy FWP Pendant Necklace








Here is my Freshwater Pearl Daisy Necklace. I made this for a friend today who would like to give it to his wife for Christmas. These are 5-7mm FWP in blue peacock and cream pearls. Each pearl is accented with a 4mm oxidized Bali Daisy Spacer. I made all my own components, the clasp, daisy, and headpin. I've not done wirewrapping in awhile and it nice to take a break from metalsmithing every so often. The necklace is 20" in length, the daisy Pendant measures 2.75 x 1.25 inches.

I've taken a break from madly listing all my findings on Etsy. I found that I couldn't keep up with making findings and was not making any jewelry. I'll still do custom orders for all my regular customers. I hope to actually start selling my jewelry from my website and from Etsy.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

That's beautiful!
I know what you mean about other things getting in the way of the metalwork that is supposed to be your goal.